Certainly diversified income streams have never been more important and, with a need to meet the Government’s MEES standards and wider climate change agenda, now might be the time to consider what else can be done.
This online Zoom seminar will look at opportunities for Members across the South East, including talks on Heat Pumps, Small and Large Scale and the wider grid connected technologies.
Our speakers include
- Alex Howison, Flexible Solutions Manager, SSE
- Nick Green, Head of Energy, Savills,
- Bean Beanland, Director for Growth & External Affairs, Heat Pump Federation
- Gary Haines, Sales Director, NWT Energy and
- Tim Bamford, Rural Surveyor, CLA
Each of our speakers will present for around 20 minutes followed by two Q&A sessions. We will end with a panel discussion where you can listen and join in to put across your views. You will then have an opportunity to speak to the panellists on a one-to-one basis.
The event will be run as a Zoom meeting. You will be sent the joining instructions 24 hours before the event begins.