You will hear from CLA Property and Business Policy Adviser Hermione Warmington on:
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s) – when they are needed and their interaction with listed buildings;
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) - the new rules coming into effect as of 1st April 2020;
- The Tenant Fees Act - changes to tenant deposits and fees payable by tenants;
- An update on the Renters’ Reform Bill
CLA East Regional Surveyor Alison Provis will offer practical advice on a range of topics including:
- Electrical safety and legionnaires disease;
- Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018 and Housing Health & Safety Rating System;
- De-regulation Act 2015 - retaliatory eviction, checks to be undertaken and information to be issued prior to a tenancy starting;
- Matters you should consider prior to letting a property
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served on arrival and during the networking session after the event.
To book a place at this CLA event please click book now or call 01638 590 429.