For the 2020 Forestry Conference please click here.
We are delighted to invite you to our annual Forestry Conference 2019, to be held once again at the impressive Newbury Racecourse.
The conference aims to provide informative, practical advice for landowners, managers and farmers, highlighting how the forestry sector is about so much more than just timber.
BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED. This conference will bring together a range of voices from different backgrounds to explore how forestry offers a variety of benefits and services beyond wood, in the South East and further afield.
• Review the current position of timber markets in the South East
• Explore the strengths and limitations of supply chains
• Look at ways the sector can help tackle issues around clean air and water quality
• Consider what can be learnt from practices in other European countries
• Hear about the experiences of successful businesses operating in the industry.
Sir Harry Studholme, Chairman of the Forestry Commission, will be delivering the key note address. Further speakers will include Richard Baker from East Bros Timber, Iben Margrete Thomsen from the University of Copenhagen, Sarah-Jane Chimbwandira from Surrey Nature Partnership and Susan Twining from the CLA.
Full conference agenda is available here.
Please click to confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
This event is now closed.