Our informal legal update will hear from CLA legal experts and CLA professional members about the latest legal and taxation developments affecting anyone in the agricultural and rural sector.
This event is designed to equip you with the knowledge to implement changes needed to protect your family, farm and business, and to facilitate discussion within the room on topics of concern.
We will hear from:
- Harry Flanagan, CLA Senior Legal Adviser
- Dr Charles Trotman, CLA Senior Rural Business & Economics Adviser & lead on telecommunications and the ECC
- Joanna Robins and Jack Callaghan, Smith & Williamson
- Everys – Kathy Trist & Martin Justice, Everys
The update will cover the following:
- Employment Law
- Residential lettings
- Electronic Communications Code
- Telecom Masts
- Making Tax Digital
- Succession Planning